9.12.2013

Moving to LA...

Please excuse my absence, I've been packing up my shoes and moving to LA!

I've lived in Orange County almost all of my life and I was ready for a change. I'm super excited for this new adventure but I don't have internet yet (barbaric, I know!) and my place is a mess. 


 (taking down the shoe room... an awful experience)

(my fancy moving van for my precious cargo) 

(My little sister Katie was my little moving helper)

(my shoes, waiting to be boxed up)



I'll be back to posting in a week or so. Just wanted you to know I haven't disappeared again ;)

XOXO

-Celine



10 comments:

Women shoes said...

Beautiful shoes!

Meg Baatz said...

How exciting moving to LA, but... Poor shoes! Is there a home awaiting them at your new place?

fashioncolors said...

Nice shoes. Thank you
My new entry http://fashioncolors2013.blogspot.com/2013/09/fall-fashion-trends-2013-how-to-dress.html

Cheap Shoes Online said...

Wow a lot of shoes, whether they ever used? You really shoe lover

Meenakshi Kanwar said...

Would love to see and know more about shoes.XOXO

Meganee said...

it's very funny post :)

Anonymous said...

What's up, I log on to your blog on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty,
keep it up!

Here is my webpage stairlifts

Pantofi said...

Lol, very funny post... Lots of shoes too :)

Jade J. said...

Come back! I found your blog this past weekend and I've read all of your posts dating back to your first post. I was also wondering, since you now live in the LA area, if you would be available to have lunch/coffee/tea. I'm a law student and aspiring shoe designer, and I would just like to hear more about your experiences. jadejonte@gmail.com if you would be willing to meet with me. thank you.

Sister Wolf said...

Don't forget, I am in Venice! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Life in Heels

My Photo
I'm a shoe designer with an obsession for shoes, life and love.