10.07.2011

God Save My Souls Trailer

I can't wait to check this out!

God Save My Shoes” is the first documentary film to explore the intimate relationship women have with their shoes.
To understand how shoes have come to hold such a pivotal place in pop culture, sexuality and women’s lives, God Save my Shoes turned to many of those who play a role in the global shoe phenomenon: Extreme shoe lovers, fashion historians and editors, psychologists, sex experts, shoe fetishists, and star designers Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, Walter Steiger, Pierre Hardy, Bruno Frisoni, and Robert Clergerie, along with celebrities such as Fergie, Kelly Rowland and Dita Von Teese.



HOW did they make this film without me?? ;)


xox, 

9 comments:

Holly said...

This looks amazing! Cannot wait!

footman said...

A MUST see! Question to all you ladies: And you wonder why us men love female feet? Really? It's not that difficult to figure out, especially when shoes are made so sexy. Combine that with the amazing job most of you do at maintaining your feet and you have perfection. With all due respect, I love all of you and admire your beauty, and yes, head to TOE.

kritika.m1 said...

Now this is something to look forward to, can't wait! Thanks for sharing.

Love
labelpurple.blogspot.com

Loqua57 said...

Celine do you know where/when we can view this documentary in the US?? It looks amazing!!

talktomyshoes said...

So excited!!
Like Loqua57 asked- do you know where and when?
And I also add... will it come to Canada? Or do I have to get down to Pheonix to watch?
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Sabina said...

So cool! Can't wait to see this. I'm a big Dita fan too.

Dexter said...

I can't wait to see this film either. We should watch it together ;)

Visual Therapy said...

Love this post!

drara010 said...

I can't wait to see this film either.

Moncler Down Vest have shiny color with high-density waterproof composite fabric and good down filled.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Life in Heels

My Photo
I'm a shoe designer with an obsession for shoes, life and love.