8.25.2008

Presenting: Harajuku Lovers Fragrance!


Have you guys seen/smelled the new Harajuku Lovers fragrances?? They are SO cute and smell yumm yummy!

There are 5 different fragrances to represent each of Gwen's Harajuku girls, (Love, Lil' Angel, Music, and Baby) and one to represent Gwen herself. (called "G", Gwen's sent is a coconutty smell and is my favorite)

They're all as sweet smelling as they look and come in 2 sizes- both with the dolls as lids. I saw them at Nordstrom yesterday, ir you can find them at beauty.com, here.


2 comments:

TokyoBunnie said...

OMG I saw these this weekend at Nordstrom! They are adorable!

Ebony said...

Sounds interesting!! Would like to have that perfume in my collection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Life in Heels

My Photo
I'm a shoe designer with an obsession for shoes, life and love.