3.25.2008

I love this shoe!







Ok, so I realize that we've all seen this shoe already, but I just cant get over it. I honestly didn't think too much about it until I went to dinner with a friend of mine and she was rocking them in red. Ever since, they've been floating around in my dreams. Taunting me. I was hoping the Easter bunny would drop them off in a basket for me, but... no dice. They are my idea of the perfect sexy spring/summer sandal. They look daringly high, but with a big platform in front, they are surprisingly comforable! I have the Fall '07 pump version and I swear to you I could wear them all night long. Anyway, I just wanted to talk about a shoe I love since the last two posts were negative. ;) 

These shoes are $780 and you can find them here: Barney's



4 comments:

christie walker said...

Wow!! I heart these

TheShoeGirl said...

me too! they're sooooo expensive though :(

WendyB said...

Those are beautiful.

benjamin said...

these look hot. i gotta give it to platforms they allow a higher shoe w/o killing the wearer so much.

seriously girls, thank you for wearing heels... we like it when girls dress like girls.

nice shoe babyface.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Life in Heels

My Photo
I'm a shoe designer with an obsession for shoes, life and love.